It’s Monday and all I can think about is warmer weather and sandy beaches. We are booking our Hawaii trip (sans kids) today! I can not wait!!!! In the mean time I will be making lists of all the things I need to bring!
1. These Steve Maddan Jaylen Wedge Sandal are amazing! They might look a little bit too high, but I promise they are not. I love the way they fit and I know I will be able to chase the kids around at the park too. They are the perfect spring/summer sandal and you need them in your closet!
2. This Love Stitch Gauze Maxi Dress is a dream, and marked down over half! I have a maxi dress similar to this one and I absolutely love it! I can dress it up or down. I plan to throw it over my bikini in Hawaii and maybe pair it with a light jacket for dinner! I feel like maxi dresses are always so flattering for any body type. The way this one is so flowy, (is that even a word?) makes it an instant winner!
3. So apparently one piece swimming suits are totally back. I kind of love this! There are so many adorable suits out there, but I have really been looking for a white one piece suit. This Billabong At Sea One-Piece Swimming Suit is top on my list. I love how simple it is, but also the little details that make it so cute!
4. I know you all know how much I love hats. It’s a lot. I probably wear a hat at least 4 of the 7 days in the week!! This Straw Fedora is going to be the perfect hat for Spring and Summer! I feel like a hat like this can be so versatile and match with so many different outfits. I know I am going to be pairing it with everything!
5. I am all about the lace. Lace anything and I’m there! This Eyelash Lace Swim Kimono is going to go with everything! I can’t wait to wear it as a swim cover up as well as a light layer over dresses and tanks!
6. Sunglasses! I love these Karen Walker look alike shades that I have been wearing for years! Seriously though, these ones are $7 on amazon and the Karen Walker pair (that I have all the heart eyes for) are $280. I have lost, and found, my pair in the ocean. I have both the black and the tortoise color and love them both!! I will definitely be packing both pairs to sunny Hawaii!
Jules and I are so excited for this Hawaii trip! Honestly I am looking forward to sleeping in the reading books! I don’t remember the last time I read a book! Tell me what all your favorite beach vacation items are!
Want to Know?
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.